Sunday, September 02, 2007

Father's Day 2007


Happy Father's Day to all who celebrate it today!

Gosh I can't believe it's September already but one good thing is I am hoping to be back playing golf this month, and I suspect next weekend we will endeavour to play. The back is feeling pretty good, only the occasional twinge and I'm really starting to think it's stress related.
Anyway, I am looking forward to traversing some golf links.

Today we are taking Dad out for lunch, just up to the local pub, which he enjoys, and it's easier to get his chair in and out of. We'll eat, maybe lose a few dollars on the pokies, and then mid afternoon take him home, and then Bat, Kat and I are off to the footy. It's the last game of the last round for this AFL season and we are off to watch the battle of the wooden spooners, Melbourne v Carlton. It's been a couple of years since I've been to the footy. Bat has membership to Melbourne but I am ambivalent about it. Though I do enjoy it when I go. Should be fun!

We have been re-jigging the IT room. Bat has finished her ticket job and as of next week will be working from home doing inbound calls. So she has a new desk, her own cable connection and phone line, and lots of new office goodies. I got in on the act and bought myself a new chair on ebay. I love ebay!!! We still have a little tidying to do and I think I need another filing cabinet but we will sort it out. I guess on the theme of spring cleaning I should clear out some clothes too, and maybe dust, and the garage could sure do with a clean out! I've been pretty lazy with my back having been bad for about 3 months now. Soon, perhaps! LOL

Catch ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment