Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thus far....

20 April rapidly approaches and we really haven't done a to to prepare for Warrior Dash.
What scares me the most is failing at this but I am hoping I will find the will power to kick it in and get a  little fitter before then. A 5km obstacle course.!!

We haven't been complete sedentary  Swimming for an hour and over a kilometer mos Sundays. A few days at the gym though it has been very random.
And then last Sunday we walked the 1000 steps at Mt Dandenong. Now apparently the 1000 Steps (also known as the Kokoda Trail Memorial Walk) but I don't recall it and it is the same park that we went on family picnics too when I was much much younger.

Anyway we arrived on site at 8am so an early Sunday morning start from Bacchus Marsh (probably drove 100kms to get there )  and we did it. I didn't think I would make it, but I did. Go Me!!!

I recently bought one of those sports video cam called a MUVI and this was the first time I used it and then tried to generate a video recording of my activity.

Here goes - 1000 Steps Part 1

And yes I am still not smoking. Shame about the weight gain.

Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment